Wednesday, March 7, 2012

The kitchen pantry.. oh my...!!!!

Yes I could have a great kitchen pantry if I just put away the food properly...
but sadly I am unable to put anything else away at the  moment or find anything to eat.
It did not happen over night.. it was organized for a long time especially since I got roll out shelves a few years ago.
I don't keep spices in it ( they have there own cupboard) the flour is in the fridge as are the walnuts for baking.
I think it started when I stopped drinking coffee everyday (and wanted to coffee pot put away) it takes up a lot of space and also having reusable grocery bags...(where the heck do you keep those)... I've tried the car but again that's more stuff in the car. (not good either) they always end up back in the house..

This is not my pantry.. I wish it was a walk in.
My pantry doesn't look like this
the potatoes are way too organized...
Is this a dream or what...

Is there any real food in here??

Are these even real unstaged pantries in real folks homes?

Well I will show you a real pantry in a real folks home..

I wish it was the neighbors, but sadly it's mine.

Enough of that....
I better do something so I can cram more cans in...


I thinks I need something like this, if I stack any cans they usually fall behind the drawer and then it won't shut.
I know Amazon has some...
Hmmm I better research to see what else I can do...
until then be glad this is not your pantry..

























No comments:

Post a Comment