Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Workout Wednesday....

I went to the gym yesterday with my Aunt Jean and worked out for a hour..
I don't have any pictures to prove what I did because we got busted taking pictures, she stopped us by the 2nd  picture and said it is against there policy. She was the only staff member there and she had her back to us... go figure..

Today is a new day and I have a few pictures to prove what I did..


We finally got the treadmill fixed
9% incline here ( I can prove it)
walking uphill burns 30% more calories.. 

almost made it 1 mile in 20 min.. was power walking 3.7 mph's..
Total 1.25 miles.. in 25 minutes...

100 side steps total  it works this small muscle that goes down the side of your thigh called the IT band... help support the knee if you have knee problems like me...

3 sets of 10 push ups...

10 leg lifts

kettle bell anyone...

2 sets if 20...

OK I'm done....




Then my 4 yr old granddaughter showed me up and did straight legs push ups...


No comments:

Post a Comment