Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Workout Wednesday....

Today was tough..
I went to my cousins house because he has this hill in his back yard....
but first things first....
I needed a challenge today even if it wasn't long one, so I called my cousin last night and said I will be over in the morning and can you take pictures... He didn't jump at the chance to say yes to his 7 month  older cousin.....he said aaahhhh well if the surfs good I will be surfing.. obliviously the surf sucked...

So I ate a tiny bit... knowing that I should not eat anything else...and arrived to conquer the hill in the back yard.. my goal was 5 times...down and back up...( when I told him how many I wanted to do he just
laughed).
So here is his backyard...


no wait this is his backyard...that other one is the view...
 


but this is the hill in the backyard....
 
 So as you can see I made it to the bottom.. that was easy even though I almost fell a few times....(I was going too fast in the soft sand part)

As you can see on the way up I was already grasping anything I could to help me up....

No I wasn't crawling

oh yeah... half way up...

I made it up.... 1st round...

Back down again!!!!!
I rested for about 5 minutes, but I didn't sit down....

The 2nd time up was just as difficult but I took more rest stops...




The final push...

He must of put this fake rock here for just this reason....
That was hard.. and here I thought I was going to do it 5 times...
I made it 2 times..

Was  I crazy for thinking that or just wishing....


OK looks like I have recovered....

I told me husband that I made  it up 2 times.. he said well I can do it 4 times....
So we have a challenge.. I bet he finds every excuse in the book not to go..

Until then..
enjoy!!!




1 comment: