Wednesday, March 14, 2012

The FINISHED pantry....

Today is the day that I get to finish the pantry....Yippee.


So off to The Container Store...
Opps I guess I got a little distracted...
because I am at

It's not every day that I go here.. it's 23 miles from home so I was a little distracted trying to find my way around shoppers paradise....
Well anyways I made it to my destination....


I got the goods and got the heck out
and made it home before I spent anymore money!!!


Hmmm I might need some help...

 
So I put on of these on ice.. (just in case), but it turned out
that I didn't need any help.

So I cleaned out the pantry, it took no more that 15 min to empty the whole thing..but I had a even bigger problem going on....This is only one side of the kitchen, I wanted to spare myself anymore embarrassment... so you don't get to see the other side.


So I had to bring the hard stuff out to help me tackle this mess.. 

This is just what I needed...



So I'm ready to show you my new and improved pantry... (you better make sure your sitting down for this)
The can stacker hold a lot of cans and 2  fit perfect..



The pasta, the tea, drinks and the baking stuff all have there own basket... if fact almost everything has it's own basket.

All it took was 1/2 day (including the shopping and driving) and less than $100.00 to do this.
I am so happy now I have a organized pantry that has a spot for everything.....

No comments:

Post a Comment