Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Workout Wednesday..

So this morning after I deposited 2 of my grand kids at school and another at her dad's house, I headed over to Bally's gym and met my 75years young aunt and her 81years  young (yup 81 yrs and still at the gym) friend to work out.
They had 30 min in by the time I got there, so I did a good work out for 1 hour... weight machines, elliptical trainer and the recumbent bike....but...
after that I met my aunt AGAIN!!! for a double workout this morning...


I met my aunt and uncle for there 4x week walk/hike at Trump national golf course on the  cliff's overlooking the ocean at Trump national golf course in Palos Verdes.

It was a beautiful walk LOTS of uphills and not so many downhills around the golf course.  
We  walked on paved trails, dirt trails and even over a small slippery stream..
We took a trail down to the water....

And had to walk back up...


The main paved trail that runs next to the cliffs.

It was a great workout...
1 hr and 19 minutes later and one last long up hill to the car, we were done.. Then off to lunch at the best Mexican joint around...
Did I say they are 74 and 75 yrs young....

No comments:

Post a Comment