Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Workout Wednesday...

So for the past month I have been going to a personal trainer with my granddaughter on Wednesday's...It has been nice to have someone help you out a bit.. kinda makes you accountable to work out other days (like i said Kinda)... I have also been having my back and neck adjusted by Dr. Nick... yes he is a Chiropractor..Its pretty freaky hearing everything crack and scares me quite a bit...I was getting headaches almost every day and would go through a 50 pill bottle of Advil a month... not good, but I have only had 3 headaches this past month.. that is really good!!!!

So I'm going to continue with the personal trainer and try really had to get up and work out early on the days that I work....not sure about the other 4 day.........

 See ya next Wednesday...



No comments:

Post a Comment