Sunday, December 11, 2011

1 year ( or how ever long it takes) to organizing the house and everything else

So today..(well maybe sometime back) as I stood in the garage waiting for the washer to finish I though "what a crappy laundry area" I should do something about this..... so a bit later,( OK 10 minutes later) I've decided to base this little blog on not just fixing the laundry area in the garage, but to other projects around the house,

We all have the public areas in our home that everyone is welcome in and when they walk in they say "oh your home looks so nice" and your thinkin "Yup your right but don't open this door or that door"...

So on January 2nd after the rose parade I will start my 1st project..I am frightened to air my dirty laundry...   but some things in my home are needing  some TLC                                                             
Some will be small projects and some will be big( well at lease 4 will  be) from the spare catch all room to the graffiti in my step-daughters closet and even the laundry area in the garage (which is in my husband domain) will all be taken care of with a twitch of my nose and some elbow grease........

So stay tuned it going to take a few more weeks to get the courage up and post the pictures of the places that no one sees................ until then here is a picture of my living area.. I like it... but lurking in high,  low and under things it needs work too..........

No comments:

Post a Comment