Friday, July 13, 2012

Since I started working outside the home again one year ago I started feeling like I need to be doing what some of the other girls are doing..(buying very expensive purses) not just one but more than I could ever imagine buying.
So I decided to keep up with the Jones and buy a purse that you can't get at Target or JC Penny...
besides I haven't purchased a purse in a while...

I decided I could afford a Coach purse and since I'm so darn practical it had to be black...
So I started looking.. looking at the prices you see and found out that I couldn't bear the idea of spending more that say.. $125 any more than that kind of scares me.

Well I did not find any Coach purse for $125 that was the right size...I could buy a wallet...

So....
Hello E-Bay...
Thank goodness for all the pre-owned Coach purses for sales, because I found the perfect one, barely
 used for $100 including shipping...

Isn't it cute....
I love e-bay... I think I have to get a bigger purse
and of course it has to be black...

No comments:

Post a Comment