Friday, July 27, 2012

My daily picture..

I failed at taking a picture a day this week..
here is my lame excuses...
I forgot..
I have been taking pictures with my cell phone camera and they are not down loading properly..
that's all I have.

So today I took some random pictures at home to make up for the missed days...
here they are...

my grandson thinks he can stay up all night and watch t.v., but he fell asleep by midnight and ended up like this by morning..not sure how comfy that is but he won't sleep in his bed...just wait til school starts and the 9pm bed time rolls around.,.hahahahahahahaha... gosh I can't wait.,.
 
So she got this crappy ice cream because  it  had the "bratz" dolls on the packaging..
from the ice cream man... 3 bites later it was down the sink...(glad it was her brothers dollar)..
and just in case your wondering yes she is wearing a snow white dress...
 
 
Yes 6 more jars of tomatoes...
 
That's it... enjoy..

 

No comments:

Post a Comment