Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Workout Wednesday....

So I took my grandson to school and I'm left with A precious 2.5 hours by myself..
I decided to to hill walking this morning.
I went for 45 minutes...

isn't this street beautiful...
it even has squirrels running around....

Can you imagine having a tree like this in your front yard..
Beautiful..

So the reason I chose this area was all the hills, its quiet, and low traffic and because of this really big hill on one of the streets. The first time I walked up it I thought It was very difficult (it was),
but today it was not so bad..


Pictures of hills never do the hill justice..this is looking down..
The street turns at the top and you can't see it form the bottom so its a surprise if you have never walked up here.



Well anyways  I made it back down..
Walked by my favorite house..
The property is large so I could only get a partical view.. ( and I'm afraid to take pictures of houses, I think someone is going to come running after me and take my camera)..I took this picture and walked away real quick.

Had one last down and back up..
 
 
 Here I am, bed hair, and no makeup..
 
Thats It for today...
 
enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment