Friday, April 13, 2012

April Showers...

It started pouring rain at 7:29 am just as my grandson and I headed out ...him to school and me to sit in traffic on the freeway trying to get to work...
But around 4pm as the clouds were clearing and the wind was picking up I decided to go for a photo walk..(this type of day is my favorite)..







I love taking pictures of trees....




This house is always perfect... I have never seen it unkept... I love this olive tree and how the ivy has grown around the branches...





When my grandson was 4 (he is 12 now) we always went bike riding, him on the bike and me walking or running. When we would get to this stretch of sidewalk it was usually covered in leaves from the trees and there was also a big German Shepard on the other side of the fence, he would ride up and down this spot and crunch all the leaves and make the dog bark...(I Thought the dog would make it over the fence sometimes)...This is such a good memory for me, sometime he would go up and down 10 times and I would be saying to him come on let go.. I need to exercise....


Did I walk through or go around???


Almost stepped on this little guy.. right in the middle of the sidewalk..


Yup such a beautiful afternoon...

No comments:

Post a Comment