Sunday, February 5, 2012

Sings of spring at my house..

Ok so its smack dab in the middle of winter but there are signs of spring all around my house, just lettin ya know that it's 75 degrees too....

It is still light after 5 pm....
I betcha if you look carefully you'll see a project for my husband...which I did not notice until I saw this picture.
The east facing sun is finally peaking around the north corner in the front of the house..


The day lily's are coming back up (I started with 8 now I have about 20)
I have some incredible colors, love them, but wish they lasted longer than a day...
I will post pictures when they bloom.


Can you really get rid of calililys?
Not if you just dig them up.. well I did that last year and they started to grow right back. I keep pulling them up.. so I decided to let them come back for awhile. The first flower in the shadiest part of planter.


The flowering plum trees in the front yard are flowering (its a bit early but it's been warm)
The first flowers are usually more towards the end of February to beginning of March.
Love this dark Maroon tree...

 Stay tuned I have my  next project planned.
Here is a sneak peak..


It's another closet, but this one was never finished after some remodeling...

See you for workout Wednesday.. going back to the 1980's... (no I'm not going to dig out a g-string leotard and teach step aerobics again, that was in the 90's)

I am going to get my butt kicked on this one... and I promise I am going to do something new soon....




































No comments:

Post a Comment