Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Today was a good day...




No it's not because I didn't have to work today..

No it's not because I found 4 mcdonalds coupons  so I can get a free iced coffee tomorrow...

No its not because I have a clean house...today

No its not because the dentist could not do x-ray's....

No its not because I folded and put away 4 loads of laundry (one is still in the dryer and it will stay there all night)...

Ok Ok I will tell you.

Some of you will be excited and some of you won't..


SCHOOL STARTED!!!!

YIPPEEEEE....



It was 7am  when my grandaughter (the tall one)and her best friend left for there 1st day of high school 9th grade.

So they made scrambled eggs at 2:30am, were starting showers at 4:30am and I got woken up at 5:30 because they couldn't find the iron...

I really don't think they slept at all...

I am gratefull that my granddaughter has always loved school and I've never had to drag her out the door to get there (she was usually warming up the car for me when I had to drive her to middle school)...

4 more years for her then off to college....

And just to clarify things they are not carrying purses... they are bags...




No comments:

Post a Comment