Monday, May 28, 2012

Big project part 2...

Let me say a few kind words about my husband...
He did a great job sanding the floor and finishing (3coats of varnish)
OK got that out of the way..

Here are a few pictures



Looks really good...



So after I painted, I decided that we need new baseboards..so my husband got a knife and showed me how to score the baseboard where the paint had gotten on them ( which is almost the whole thing), so I did one wall and the baseboard came off nicely..
BUT
my husband decided I was too slow!!!
So he took over and just ripped the rest out.
Needless to say it did not come off nicely, in fact it only took 30 seconds. Here are some pictures that will do all the talking.

Here is the wall I did.

And the rest of the room looks like this!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I bet if I try just a little it will peel all the way up to the ceiling.

Now I have to fix this..

Ugh and I have to ask him how to fix it.. he will say just paint and the higher baseboard will cover the rest..

 Well that's just what I'm gonna do, so why even ask...





















No comments:

Post a Comment